Arizona: 10 west, 210
Bakersfield, Lancaster, Fresno, etc: Get to 15 south, 215 south, 210 east
Central CA: 5 south, 118 east, 210 east
Los Angeles: 10 east, 210
Nevada: 15 south, 215 south, 210 east
Northern California: 5 south, 118 east, 210 east
Orange County: 91 east, 215 north, 210
Palm Springs, Indio, Palm Desert, Desert Hot Springs, etc: 10 west, 210
Riverside: 91 east, 215 North, 10 east, 210
San Diego: 15 north, 91 east, 10 east, 210
Seminally, North Los Angeles County, etc: 134 East or 118 east, 210 east
South Los Angeles, Long beach, Torrance, etc: 91 east, 10 east, 210
210 was previously the 30 freeway
- Take the exit to highway 330 north, Mountain Resorts. Hwy 330 is a 2-lane road that leads to Running Springs. You will travel up the mountain for about 15–20 minutes.
- Look for the elevation signs. After you pass the 5000 feet elevation sign, you will shortly see signs for Running Springs, Old City Creek Road and Fredalba Road. (Do NOT turn onto any of these roads!)
To get to Whitney and The Rock:
- Once you pass a few signs for Fredalba Road, you are a few minutes away. Slow down and look on the right for a large green and white street sign that says “31675”. Turn right immediately after the sign and follow the paved road, which leads directly to the cabin.
To get to The Cove:
- Stay on Hwy 330 and go straight under the underpass.
- You will approach a gas station on your left; make a left here (Hunsaker Street).
- You will then make the next immediate left turn onto West Street.
- Stay on West Street until it dead-ends at 32100 Cove Street.