- Facility Rental: Bring your group and use our cabins and meeting room to hold your own organized retreat or event.
- Firewood: During dry seasons we provide a wheelbarrow full of wood for $10. Please call us ahead of your arrival date to make sure we have some available.
- Free Retreat Planning Consultation: Once you make your reservation with us, we will consult with you to assist with planning, marketing, fundraising and organizing your retreat. This is very helpful for first time retreat coordinators or even coordinators that want some new ideas and support.
- Hiking: We provide a guided hike through the San Bernardino National Forest. Optional rock climbing leading to a lagoon and creek is also available. Fees are based on hike specifics and seasons. Must be arranged prior to your retreat stay.
- Meals: With our fully equipped kitchens, you are welcome to prepare your own meals. We also offer delicious and hearty meals for those groups wanting to take a break from cooking to have more free time built into their retreat experience. Click here for a sample menu.
- Retreats: At various times of the year we offer programmed retreats, including teaching sessions, accommodations and meals. Come by yourself or bring a friend. Please go to out Personal Retreats page for the latest events.
- Topical Customized Seminars: We offer speakers that can provide the teaching times for your retreat. Depending on your needs, this can be done in 1 to 5 sessions. Topics include:
- A Radical Approach to Finding Your Life Mate
- Finding Life Purpose
- How to have a Successful Marriage
- How to Parent and Launch Your Children
- Opposite Sex Communication
- Pursuing Excellence
- Triumphing through Suffering
- Special topics available per request
All Seminars are presented from a biblical perspective. They are relevant, challenging and life changing. Please contact us for more details about the speakers and seminars. Fees are set by the speaker and depend upon the length of the sessions.